Monday, September 16, 2013

Marriage (in)courage-ment!

GOOOOD morning all you beautiful people out there!  This is a very special post, with an invitation for you to join us!  If you have read my blog at all, you'll know that the people at (in)courage are very near & dear to my heart. For the past year or so, they have been hosting break-out community groups, through Facebook mainly, to allow women to connect in an area specific to their needs. You can read all about that here.

But, don't feel limited to only Facebook - they're also working through email, Skype, Google Chat, and regular blogs. 

Here's what I want to tell you: I am, for the first time, co-hosting one of the community groups (insert squeal of excitement here)! The group I am helping with is called (in)courage Your Marriage, and I'm co-hosting it with my NEW friend, Amanda Farris.

But don't take my word for it!  Go on to the (in)courage community groups site and look around.  There are lots of community groups to choose from - even within the marriage (in)couragement area, there are different groups, such as military wives and law enforcement wives.  There are also wives without children, over-50 wives, empty nesters, single ladies - take my word for it - there's something for EVERYONE!

I'm telling you all this, not to get lots of comments or attention, but to get you involved in this group of God-loving, God-serving, women-helping workers.  Their only motivation is to bring God's love and care to others.

Why am I doing this?  I'll tell you:  because God healed my marriage.  It's now my duty/responsibility to bring this message of hope and healing to others who may be struggling.  I want them to know that if God could (and did) bring healing to what was a marriage in trouble, He can - and will - do the same for you.

You can find the (in)couragers Community groups here on Facebook - look & see just how excited they are to get this going!

Here are some details:  registration runs from Sept. 16 - 20 - that's Monday through Friday!  The Fall session begins Sept. 23 and runs through Nov. 8.  We'll have a wrap-up week Nov. 11 -15, and be finished just in time to get ready for Thanksgiving!

Now, doesn't this sound like SO much fun?!!!  Please join us next week (in)couraging each other.  I know there is the perfect spot for you - there was for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment